Skip to main content

THE ASHES 2019 ENGLAND V/S AUSTRALIA MATCH WINNER TIPS

       

JAI DHAN LAXMI

THE ASHES 2019

1st Auguest 2019

MATCH NO.1st Test

ENGLAND v/s AUSTRALIA

OUR MATCH WINNER:-

AUSTRALIA WILL BE WINNER (80% CHANCE) OR MATCH WILL DRAW(20% CHANCE).

CRICKET SESSION TIPS, LAMBI PARI, LAGAI/KHAI, JACKPOT MATCHES,WILL GIVES IN PAID SERVICE. BEST CRICKET TIPPER SINCE LAST 4yrs

CALL OR WHATSAPP

+91-7221855190

To Join Direct WHATSAPP Click Here:-

TNPL 2019 Match no. 15th Tuti Patriots v/s VB Kanchi Veerans Winner Prediction

       JAI DHAN LAXMI

 

TNPL 2019

30th July 2019

MATCH NO.15th

TUTI Patriots v/s VB Kanchi Veerans

OUR MATCH WINNER:-

VB Kanchi Veerans Will be winner.

CRICKET SESSION TIPS, LAMBI PARI, LAGAI/KHAI, JACKPOT MATCHES,WILL GIVES IN PAID SERVICE. BEST CRICKET TIPPER SINCE LAST 4yrs

CALL OR WHATSAPP

+91-7221855190

To Join Direct WHATSAPP Click Here:-

SRI LANKA VS BANGLADESH AND TNPL 2019 MATCH PREDICTION

       JAI DHAN LAXMI

Bangladesh Tour of Sri Lanka 2019

28th July 2019

MATCH NO.2nd ODI

Sri Lanka v/s Bangladesh

OUR MATCH WINNER:-

Sri Lanka  Will be Winner..

 

 

TNPL 2019

MATCH NO.12th

Madurai Panthers v/s VB Kanchi V

Our Match Winner:-

VB Kanchi V Will be Winner…

 

CRICKET SESSION TIPS, LAMBI PARI, LAGAI/KHAI, JACKPOT MATCHES,WILL GIVES IN PAID SERVICE. BEST CRICKET TIPPER SINCE LAST 4yrs

CALL OR WHATSAPP

+91-7221855190

To Join Direct WHATSAPP Click Here:-