Skip to main content

THE ASHES 2019 ENGLAND V/S AUSTRALIA MATCH WINNER TIPS

       

JAI DHAN LAXMI

THE ASHES 2019

1st Auguest 2019

MATCH NO.1st Test

ENGLAND v/s AUSTRALIA

OUR MATCH WINNER:-

AUSTRALIA WILL BE WINNER (80% CHANCE) OR MATCH WILL DRAW(20% CHANCE).

CRICKET SESSION TIPS, LAMBI PARI, LAGAI/KHAI, JACKPOT MATCHES,WILL GIVES IN PAID SERVICE. BEST CRICKET TIPPER SINCE LAST 4yrs

CALL OR WHATSAPP

+91-7221855190

To Join Direct WHATSAPP Click Here:-

TNPL 2019 CRICKET BETTING TIPS FREE

       JAI DHAN LAXMI

TNPL 2019

20th July 2019

MATCH NO.2nd

Ruby Tricky Warriors v/s Karaikudi Kaalai

OUR MATCH WINNER:-

KARAIKUDI KAALAI WILL BE WINNER..

 

 

MATCH NO.3rd

TUTI Patriots v/s Madurai Panthers

Our Match Winner:-

MADURAI PANTHERS WILL BE WINNER

 

CRICKET SESSION TIPS, LAMBI PARI, LAGAI/KHAI, JACKPOT MATCHES,WILL GIVES IN PAID SERVICE. BEST CRICKET TIPPER SINCE LAST 4yrs

CALL OR WHATSAPP

+91-7221855190

To Join Direct WHATSAPP Click Here:-

TNPL 2019 MATCH 1st Winner Tips

       JAI DHAN LAXMI

Dindigul Dragons

vs

Chepauk Super Gillies,

1st Match

NPR College Ground, Dindigul

19th July, 2019

Time:- 7:15 PM

OUR MATCH WINNER:-

CHEPAUK SUPER GILLIES WILL BE WINNER…

ALL MATCHES WINNER TIPS, TOSS TIPS, CRICKET SESSION TIPS, LAMBI PARI, LAGAI/KHAI, JACKPOT MATCHES,WILL GIVES IN PAID SERVICE. BEST CRICKET TIPPER SINCE LAST 4yrs

CALL OR WHATSAPP

+91-7221855190

To Join Direct WHATSAPP Click Here:-