Skip to main content

CPL T20 2019 MATCH 7th JAMAICA VS ST KITTS & PATRIOTS PREDICTION



Caribbean Premier League 2019

JAI DHAN LAXMI

10th Oct 2019

MATCH NO. 7th T20

Ground:-  Warner Park,Basseterre, St Kitts

St Kitts & Patriots v/s Jamaica Tallawahs

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots (From): Kjorn Ottley, Evin Lewis, Devon Thomas(w), Mohammad Hafeez, Carlos Brathwaite(c), Fabian Allen, Jason Mohammed, Usama Mir, Rayad Emrit, Alzarri Joseph, Sheldon Cottrell, Laurie Evans, Shamarh Brooks, Jeremiah Louis, Dominic Drakes, Keron Cottoy, Akeem Jordan

Jamaica Tallawahs (From): Chris Gayle(c), Glenn Phillips(w), Chadwick Walton, Rovman Powell, George Worker, Andre Russell, Shamar Springer, Steven Jacobs, Jerome Taylor, Christopher Lamont, Oshane Thomas, Zahir Khan, Ramaal Lewis, Derval Green, Javelle Glen, Imran Khan, Xavier Marshall, Kennar Lewis

OUR MATCH WINNER:-

JAMAICA TALLAWAHS WILL BE WINNER

SURE SESSION REPORT, T20 SESSIONS, CRICKET SESSION TIPS, LEAKED SESSION TIPS, LAMBI PARI, LAGAI/KHAI, JACKPOT MATCHES,WILL GIVES IN PAID SERVICE. BEST CRICKET TIPPER.

CALL OR WHATSAPP

+91-7221855190

To Join Direct WHATSAPP GROUP Click Here:-



THE ASHES 2019 ENGLAND V/S AUSTRALIA MATCH WINNER TIPS

       

JAI DHAN LAXMI

THE ASHES 2019

1st Auguest 2019

MATCH NO.1st Test

ENGLAND v/s AUSTRALIA

OUR MATCH WINNER:-

AUSTRALIA WILL BE WINNER (80% CHANCE) OR MATCH WILL DRAW(20% CHANCE).

CRICKET SESSION TIPS, LAMBI PARI, LAGAI/KHAI, JACKPOT MATCHES,WILL GIVES IN PAID SERVICE. BEST CRICKET TIPPER SINCE LAST 4yrs

CALL OR WHATSAPP

+91-7221855190

To Join Direct WHATSAPP Click Here:-